Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

UFC 102 - Couture vs. Nogueira

Well, honestly I'm more excited about a couple of the other fights on the card besides Couture and Nogueira.

1 - Nate Marquardt vs. Demian Maia - this is going to be a great fight! Marquardt is very powerful and Maia is a guy who can take punishment and pull out a submission at any time. I'm very excited to see how this turns out!

2 - Brandon Vera vs. Krzysztof Soszynski - another great fight. Vera hasn't looked the best in his last few fights so I'm hoping he turns it around here. Krzysztof looked great in his last fight so this should really be a great one!

3 - Keith Jardine vs. Thiago Silva - I'm very interested to see how Silva rebounds from being KO'd by Machida. Jardine is up and down so it depends on which Jardine shows up on Saturday. In any case, I'm pretty pumped for this one.

Those are my three to watch. I hope they all turn out well and aren't duds. Enjoy the fights this weekend

No comments: