Search

Custom Search

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Seth Petruzelli won!

Yes fight fans, the man who beat Kimbo won again and in convincing fashion. Now, I don't know how much of a fighter Chris Baten (5-5) is, but really, Seth Petruzelli (11-4) has a ton of experience on the guy. Seth won via KO, but that isn't really a big deal to me at this time. Here is what I'm thinking....

If Kimbo wins the entire heavyweight Ultimate Figher, his first fight after that should be against Seth Petruzelli. He needs to fight him again, and do it on the main card of a pay per view. I'd also say that even if Kimbo looses in the finalie or sometime during the show, he should still be put on at least one card and his opponent should be Seth. It has the making of a good fight. Then, if Kimbo wins, he stays...but if he looses, he needs to go somewhere else. You can't loose two times to Seth Petruzelli especially if Kimbo wins the show. I don't know if he could take it mentally.

Anyway, that's my take...

No comments: