Search

Custom Search

Monday, March 3, 2008

Anderson Silva the best?

After Silva's victory on Saturday night, many have been tagging him as the greatest pound for pound fighter to date. Do you agree?

In my opinion, I feel that Silva, at this point in his career, is the best fighter we have seen for a while. I understand that middleweight is not the best division right now, but it was sure something when Silva came a long and beat Franklin. Before Franklin, he beat up Leban who was on the rise. He then beat Lutter and Nate. Now, those might not be considered the best, but who else is he going to fight right now? I'm interested to see who the UFC has next for Silva. Also, the other fighter that people toss up there as the greatest pound for pound is GSP. I agree that GSP is outstanding, but he showed that he was human against Serra. After their rematch, we will see how things end up.

No comments: